Advantages and Benefits of Suture
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Siliconized needles allow a minimum of tissue trauma.
- Certified Tensile Strength.
- Uniform thread preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility, and elasticity facilitate the use and concretion of knots.
Other features of Suture
- Polydioxanone thread is available in violet color.
- Thread size: from 6/0 to 1 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- Suture tissue of the skin and mucous membranes in the short term:
- General surgery.
- Polydioxanone is indicated in all kinds of general tissue approximation. Its use includes pediatric cardiovascular tissue, ophthalmological surgery, digestive surgery, plastic surgery, plastic/reconstructive surgery, general ligatures, and cuticular surgery.