Advantages and Benefits of Suture
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Siliconized needles to ensure minimum tissue trauma.
- Certified Tensile Strength.
- Uniform strand preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility, and elasticity facilitate the use and concretion of knots.
Other features of Suture
- Polydioxanone thread is available in violet color.
- Thread size: from 6/0 to 1 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- Polydioxanone is indicated in general surgery, gastroenterology, urology, plastic surgery, and gynecology.
- Is indicated in all surgical procedures, especially in tissues that regenerate quickly.