Advantages and Benefits of Suture
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Siliconized needles to ensure minimum tissue trauma.
- Certified Tensile Strength.
- Uniform thread preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility, and elasticity facilitate the use and concretion of knots.
Other features of Suture
- Color: violet.
- Thread size: from 5/0 to 2 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- Suture cutaneous and mucous membranes in the short term:
- Other surgeon considerations.