Advantage and Benefits of Suture
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Siliconized needles to ensure minimum tissue trauma.
- Certified Tensile Strenght.
- Uniform thread preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
Other features of Suture
- Color: violet.
- Thread size: from 5/0 to 2 USP.
- Ethylene oxide sterilization.
- Boxes of 12 or 36 units.
- Antibacterial polyglycolic acid is indicated in general surgery, plastic surgery, ophtalmic surgery, ginecology-obstetrics, gastroinstestinal, episiorrhaphy, urology,traumatology, gastrointestinal / gastroenterology, general closure, ligatures, pediatrics and cuticular, is not indicated for cardiovascular and neurological tissues.